FW plants, driftwood, rock that would look great in a SW tank, and lighting!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tslabaugh

Planted Tank Noob
Jan 15, 2006
Home:Oklahoma, College:Kansas
I have about 5 short peices of Echinodorus latifolius. This stuff stays short under high lighting and will grow tall under low lighting. Most of these are runners off my taller ones. 7 Shipped

Next is a small Anubias nana 'petite'. This thing is really too small for me and I was having to fight to keep java moss off of it!. It is about an inch tall.
6 shipped.

I also have three amazon swords that I no longer need. The leaves are about 4-7 inches long. 9 shipped.

I have been fighting with pond snails in my tank so there is a chance these plants may have a few.

I have this peice of driftwood, which is cedar. I have cleaned it up some, could use a good boiling. It is flat on the bottom so it is perfect to put on a peice of slate. More pics upon request 15 + shipping

This rock is really cool. As you can see it has many holes in it. I have larger peices of this if needed. I have soaked and clean this. 15 + shipping (It should fit in the biggest flat rate priority box )

I do plan on selling more driftwood and rock in the future.

I would be willing to trade for some tall background plants or downoi and possibly dry goods. Just offer!

Let me know if you're interested!

biglittlehoss

AC Members
May 10, 2006
Indiana
Rocks

I am interested in your rocks. What would shipping be to 46012 zip code. Thank you.

duchessren

AC Members
Sep 14, 2006
...and the lighting?

Where is this lighting of which you speak in the title?

Info please. I'm interested and in the market for some lights.

Many thanks from a newb (not to fish/plant keeping, but to the forum).

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store