'been thinkin'

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Red Tailed Wonder

AC Members
Feb 21, 2005
hey,

as many of u know im gettin me a trigon 190 bowfronted corner aquaria. So, ive been thinking, i remember my pal has a couple of pictus, so i like those, also a queszzy...how many lemon tetras could i have 20? also the Blue Eyed Panaque. Zebra pleco are also appealling to me nicely.

these are just a couple of my questions.

thnx in advance!

TheZoo

Curiouser and curiouser!
Apr 12, 2006
melting in Houston, TX
is this a "maybe...in 2 years..." tank?

jk, flag! :cool2: I have no suggestions as per the fish you asked about, but I just wanted to clarify that you will be moving some of your biorb fish over, yes? Also, are you sure you want a corner bow front? They seem a bit less user friendly, and because of the odd shape may wind up having less space than you would get with a regular 50 gallon rectangular tank. And prob. cost more, too.

190 liters is a little over 50 gallons, for us non-metric folk...

joylynn

AC Members
Jun 12, 2006
Thornton, CO
I would get at least 2-3 of the Pictus. I had one in a tank with a couple of other fish, and then had 2 in another tank, and the two sort of schooled around the bottom, so I added the single one in with the other two and they roam the bottom like a little gang now. They seem to be happier with a couple of them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store