Piranha versus goldie!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn_h_25

AC Members
Mar 24, 2005
pirahna video

I think it is sick to film pirahnas attacking a goldfish.Im not one of those crazy peta people but its concerns me that you would film this.Im well aware that fish eat other fish in the wild.BUT why film it?Obviously you have Dahmer tendencies and need to seek immediate help.Take care,Shawn

Rowangel

I like fish with tarter sauce
Jan 20, 2006
Champaign, Illinois
I can tell truly mature people filmed those. I think it’s sad when the highlight of someone’s day is watching a goldfish being torn apart, or have the urge to film and post it online.

nerdyguy83

AC Members
May 11, 2006
Erie, PA, US
You didn't film it, but you did post it here. In some ways it is interesting to watch how after a while the 3 piranhas seem to almost work together to corner the goldfish, but I doubt the people who did film it were interested in studying hunting patterns. If you don't want to be criticized for what you post, then don't post it.

magafish18

AC Members
Jul 4, 2006
Clarkston MI
we know because your not drunk but if the fish wasent real it whould be cool.

Last edited:

DaisyTattoo

AC Members
Jan 11, 2006
Illinois
The problem with posting that video here is that the majority of people here do not have predatory fish and prefer not to watch something suffer to death. There are better sites to post stuff like that.

Alestro Bakai

Shaman of the Whills
Apr 20, 2006
I'm not sure if I understand the moral outrage here correctly.

Is it because someone filmed this?
Is it because people have predatory fish?

So far what I've seen, doesn't look any worse than what you
can see on the discovery channel at any time of the day.
And when I saw the headline piranha vs. goldfish, I kinda knew
what I was clicking on...

So what's the aggrevation about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store