Timmain

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Hi Just wanted to give Timmain an update if he still comes here. The Pleco You gave me is still up and about had to move him from the buttikoferi I put him in with your pleco started attacking him. He is now with a discus and they get along real good they dont mess with each other. Hes gotten slightly bigger. But hes doing good just wanted to let you know.

Timmain42

Disturbed Quasi-Genius
Jan 4, 2002
D/FW, TEXAS
www.xmenclan.org
I'm still around, but I finally got a job so I can't be on here as much as I'd like.

Good to hear that Finn is still doing well, if not being the most gracious host. :)

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
I currently moved finn and my small gibbiceps with my jag I have my Jag isolated in a big net. They are chowwing down on all the algea I got tired of using the scrapper so called the pros. Its been a day and they still got alot to go. Finn has a really nice shine type color it look nice very nice. I need a camera to show you. But all is well with finn.

Timmain42

Disturbed Quasi-Genius
Jan 4, 2002
D/FW, TEXAS
www.xmenclan.org
Excellent, excellent....

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Have have decided to relieve both plecos of there duty. They ate alot but left alot. This is savage algea I got. Never had this algea before I normally get the brown algea and they eat it very good but I have this green algea and it grows like hair of the glass just green. I went at it with my scraper and some of it is still there damb stuff is strong. I placed both plecos with Jag all swimming together Finn hides behind some driftwood and rocks and my other one hides in the driftwood. My Jag doesnt mess with finn as much as it did at first. Im gussing its finding out its not a threat. I still keep a close eye though.

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
From what I have just read on ****************, hair algae like that which you just described, is not a favorite of plecos, but SAEs will eat it right up.

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
This is why I will have the glossary up this month. Actually, SAE stands for Siamese Algae Eater. Just make sure that they give you true Siamese Algae Eaters and not any of the myriad of look-alikes.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Oh I was of even with th SA part. Ive heard that when they get older the becaome aggressive is this true??? Rather use scraper then risk my gibbiceps or finn the common pleco.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store