200 Gallon Oceanic fish tank | loaded package-stand-canopy-light-pumps-and more

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliVW78

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
We are selling our 200 gallon fish tank because we have started traveling alot more. Since we not home as much, it's a bit harder for us to try and take care of the tank and fish. We planned on it being a salt water tank from the start but it never got that far. Fresh water fish were in it for a while though.

The tank is an Oceanic 200 gallon glass tank that is 7' long, 2' high, and 2' deep. It stands 64" tall with the stand and canopy. It comes complete with a stand and canopy. There are trim peices that cover the seam between the stand and the tank. The foam you see in the pics is to help the tank stay level in case the floor isn't 100% level. Also being sold with it are all the PVC fittings, hoses, salt water prep items, lights, power heads, and almost everything anyone needs to get up and running. This tank will easily hold most itmes. Whether it be fresh water fish, small shark, coral, octopus, or anything else. It has dual overflows built in that work great. A 45 gallong Oceanic wet/dry filter also comes with it that was housed below the tank. There are bio balls already there as well as some other elements for filtering.

A Coralife Turbo-Twist UV sterilizer also comes with it. It's an 18w product rated for tanks up to 250 gallons. This thing really cleaned up the water. Amazing unit.
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=7999&N=2004+113778

The light that's included is a 6' long Coralife that include 2 96 watt 10,000K and 2 96 watt True Actinic 03 Blue fluorescent lamps. It also has 6 Lunar-Blue-Moon-Glow led's. All three of these items are on their own on/off switch and individual power cord which is nice for seeing each of them on a timer. We paid about $350 for the lamp.
http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=ES53409

We also had many peices of decor in the tank which included mostly large log replicas and trunks and the such. There's about $400 worth of those that are going with this as well. I also have some of the blue and white rock left that you see in the pictures if you want it. Don't feel like using the overflows etc? Make this a super simple setup with 2 Fluval 404's. I ran this tank with them and had no issues.They can do saltwater also if you like. These are the only two items not included. If you want them, we would like $100 for each one. A deal in its self.

Got your attention yet? We invested over $5,000 in this setup. What do you think it's worth? Any descent offer will be looked into but don't email if your going to offer a low-ball amount. You won't get a reply.

In the Colorado area? I can deliver this tank to you for a nominal fee. Tanks of this size are not easy to move around as I'm sure many of you know. I can only help deliver it to your place and possibly help move it into your house or office. No help with the setup since that takes a little more time :) This is a four person job to move the tank as it weights about 350lb's empty. I can't imagine a delivery cost on this item.

Final statment. We don't "have" to sell this thing. Were just hoping that someone else can take advantage of a pretty good discount on this slightly used package and put it to better use than we are for the moment.

Many more pictures can be seen at
http://flickr.com/photos/91363783@N00/

Thanks.

Brent22g

Registered Member
Feb 21, 2005
Would you sell JUST the tank and stand. And if so would you consider $500 total for both.

please email w/ response brent22g @yahoo.com

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
How much did you get for it?

I have the same tank without the canopy (I want to get one, but do not know where to find it at.)

Nice looking set-up.

CaliVW78

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Yes, everything is gone now. I picked up the canopy's from Oceanic, they made the tank.

Peace, CaliVW78

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store