yellow leather?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

sapgranth25

AC Members
May 25, 2006
Sheffield uk
i`ve just bought a yellow leather & i was just wondering do they attach there selfs to live rock rock are do you need to use that marine coral putty stuff to fix them because my leather is only attached to two little pieces of rock?

also what is the growth rate on a yellow leather fast/slow?

can they grow big as well?

What is the best soft coral to grow/spread fast?

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
well do you mean a yellow toadstool, finger leather, or figi leather? im assuming the figi leathers, those are sweet under a lot of lighting. anyways, they will attach themselves, but obviously need something to keep them in place before they do. you said it is already attached to a small rock? why not just superglye that to where you wa nt it? or yes, the epoxy will also work. As far as growth, that depends on your tank. And yes they can grow big. and if you want a soft coral that grows very quickly (and sells well too!) i would def suggest xenia or any anthillia species.

sapgranth25

AC Members
May 25, 2006
Sheffield uk
well its fully attached now thank god & its looking good :0) BUT
got another problem with this coral all of a sudden one word BRISSLE WORMS how damaging are these to the classic yellow leather?????

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store