Right or Wrong?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fish_0

AC Members
Aug 15, 2006
at petco i was doing the 5 for 5 deal and i got 4 glow light tetras and i asked for like 2 male guppys but the sale associate said that the male guppy was Semi aggresive and would kill the glow light tetra is that True cause i dont think so.

twig

AC Members
Apr 28, 2006
i never had glow lights before but cardinals tore off my males tale.. it was quite the thing to find a fin at the bottom of my tank cleaning one day.

The females never had a problem but the males tail was exceptionally large and i suppose too tempting for the faster and more numourous cardinals.

Maybe its also because i have a large school of cardinals and only had 3 guppies in the tank.

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
Fish_0 said:
at petco i was doing the 5 for 5 deal and i got 4 glow light tetras and i asked for like 2 male guppys but the sale associate said that the male guppy was Semi aggresive and would kill the glow light tetra is that True cause i dont think so.
Hehe, like a male guppy could even get near a glo-light tetra...I wouldn't worry about it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store