Complete Setup- No Tank- Cherry Hill, NJ

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tunawahoo

AC Members
Aug 23, 2006
My 150 reef tank sprung a leak and I have broken it down. Everything must go! For sale-300 lbs live sand, R/O unit, wavemaker, protein skimmer, heater, metal halide light, 2 ice cap ballasts with 4 VHO Bulbs,25 gallon plastic sump unit, assorted pumps and power heads. Add a tank and you have a complete setup. Rich Adler 609-870-4592, tunawahoo@aol.com

redtailfool

AC Members
Aug 2, 2006
tunawahoo said:
My 150 reef tank sprung a leak and I have broken it down. Everything must go! For sale-300 lbs live sand, R/O unit, wavemaker, protein skimmer, heater, metal halide light, 2 ice cap ballasts with 4 VHO Bulbs,25 gallon plastic sump unit, assorted pumps and power heads. Add a tank and you have a complete setup. Rich Adler 609-870-4592, tunawahoo@aol.com

can you post pics of the sump unit ? i might be interested.

tunawahoo

AC Members
Aug 23, 2006
The sump is a former wet dry unit, 3 connected chambers, 36 x12 x12, with an extension that sits on top that held former spray bar. Extension raises height to 19" but doesn't add anything to sump potential. Clear plastic box, plexiglass, wouldn't make much of a picture. Will list pump sizes tonite.

Last edited:

tunawahoo

AC Members
Aug 23, 2006
No live rock, that's all gone, the sand is sitting in plastic containers, waiting to make a new reef for somebody. Roselle's pretty close, you interested??

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
close to Cherry Hill? What map are you looking at ;) kidding.... no, I just unloaded my salt setup because of moving but was just wondering how you were keeping things until people came.

duchessren

AC Members
Sep 14, 2006
info/price on the halides?

(in ohio, but willing to pay s&h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store