Figuring this won't work-correct me if im wrong..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

undertow

Factory sealed for your protection
Dec 4, 2002
Las Vegas,NV
Visit site
Im getting a 6in.male RD and a 7.5in. Jack D from a friend of mine.Right now, they inhabit a 60g.The RD is the ringleader in that tank.And,from what I can see,he's asserting himself more each day!

My plan is to put these fish in a 90g.
I know that RD's are absolute monsters from watching my friends 14"er maul everything in its path.Lou,short for Lucifer. And the JD had been mine until I traded it for a GT(both where babies at the time,and I never regretted it for a second).The JD pretty much minds his own business...

Somebody e-slap me,im beginning to ramble!OK,here's what I've been meaning to get to. Im already doubting that this will work,but I want your opinions!!

Can a Red O exist in the above mentioned setup?My guess is NO,and a few reasons come to mind..(space and aggresion issues.And while im not certain,I believe that the RD is a radical independent!My O is a registered democrat!!)

Utter political chaos people!!

Co/\/vict

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
Columbia, TN
my guess is that it won't work for long, since they are not near full size, they might coexist for a while, but eventually I'll bet that the RD will win..... but just wait criticizm is just around the corner..... people will soon be coming in here just waiting to pounce on any mistake you have made in your entire life.

AikidoGuy

Cichlidiot
Jul 3, 2001
Sparta, New Jersey
nope! the RD is already thinking mmmm JD for dinner!!

or itll just use it for a punching bag till the JD gives up and kicks over..

undertow

Factory sealed for your protection
Dec 4, 2002
Las Vegas,NV
Visit site
Right on the mark,AikidoGuy.
The RD is about 5",while the JD(6.5")
is at least 2 1/2 yrs. older.And this Jack is harrassed almost all the time!

So, I'm thinking that I should go for the RD.I always wnted to own one of these monsters! I can't see the point in trying to keep the red O and RD in the same tank. THat red O of mine is a big softie!! Ehh. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store