Free Red Rams Horns Snails (pay shipping only)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tnamwong

Registered Member
Mar 25, 2003
Los Angeles
Visit site
Free Red Rams Horns + Free Brown Spotted Rams Horns

***NO MORE SNAILS AVAILABLE FOR QUIET SOME TIME***

Dear Friends,
I have a quantity of Red Rams Horns Snails (they are actually bright orange) ~AND~ Brown Rams Horns w/ black spots...all are healthy. Due to the wonderful response from forum members I only have juveniles left which are under 1 cm. The full grown size of these snails is almost the size of a penny.

These snails should be placed in a well maintained, oxygen rich, established aquarium or pond with live plants. Currently, in their juvenile stages they do eat some of the rotting parts of plants but they seem to prefer the algae wafers, fish foods or boiled vegetables I provide. As adults they do not eat plants...just the algae in the tank.

As you can guess, these snails can multiply very quickly (currently I had to move all the ones I could find to a critter keeper)...that is the reason why I need to adopt them out to a new home. DO NOT RELEASE THESE SNAILS IN A NATURAL BODY OF WATER (I don't want these guys causing some kind of imbalance in the environment).

The snails are very attractive and will be helpful as your tank or pond's cleaning crew. I am not here to make a profit. My priority is their safety and well being in a new home.

All you have to do is pay $5.00 PRIORITY USPS if you live in California (snails arrive in the afternoon of the next day) (it costs $4.00 for shipping and the extra dollar is just to offset paypal and packaging costs) or Express USPS Shipping (guaranteed overnight) preferably to an area which is not experiencing freezing temperatures. You may paypal me after receiving the snails. Please email me at tnamwong@ucla.edu and mention the state you live in if you are serious. I will ship on Mon-Thurs to avoid the risk of having the snails spend the Sunday in a post office. I have written a lengthy caresheet and will provide it to the new owner as an attachment in an email.

Last edited:

mmguttman

AC Members
Mar 24, 2003
Los Angeles
Visit site
Do you still have any snails left? I am interested and I live in Los Angeles. Encino 91436 to be exact. If you are close by is there a chance I can pick them up?

Thanks,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store