New from N. California

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Howdy folks, my name is Rick and I am just getting back into the fish keeping hobby after a many-year abscence. I've enjoyed reading through the forums so far,and it seems there are alot of knowledgable and experienced folks here. Looking forward to picking some brains and getting up to date on the current state of tropical fish keeping.

plah831

Am I mod enough?
Apr 29, 2006
Monterey Bay, CA
Welcome, Rick! Gotta love N. Cal. And welcome back to the world of fish-keeping. I also took a ten year hiatus, and was brought back to the hobby by my boyfriend who bought me a 10 gal kit from his tax refund. Now, 3 years later I've got a full-blown case of Multi-Tank Syndrome and already have a list of "Fish To Get Before I Die" and at least 2 more tanks planned. I think being an aquarist is a lifestyle :D

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Glad to have you here at AC!

msplantladi

Registered Member
Feb 14, 2014
Utah
Hi rick, I am originally from the san diego area & I also took a leave from the fish hobby but back in full force addiction mode now-lol
p.s. yes the tech stuff of fish keeping sure has changed alot.

huapala

AC Members
Jul 25, 2013
Ke Aupuni Hawaii, Hawaiian Kingdom
Real Name
Huapala
E komo mai e Rikeke! Northern California is awesome I used to live in Santa Cruz (more mid-state).

Sent from my VS920 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC even if the thread is over 7 years old... :dance2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store