Powder Blue Tang

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Hi, the best way to treat for ich is hyposalinity, IMO. But I also starve the tanks to eradicate the lifecycle which means pullling all the fish to do so. It's can be a hassle, but I've gone through the few weeks it takes with garbage cans gurgling away with fish in them while the ich lifecycle is decimated because there are no hosts in the main tank. More folks can help you with that, and perhaps someone can link you the procedure.

What to feed? Omega One Veggie Flakes work well, as does Formula II frozen. We feed ours both - and he seems to be just fine. HTH.

glc

AC Members
Mar 18, 2003
grove city ohio
Visit site
Hyposalinity is basically a fresh water dip. You will need to read up on the proper proceedures so as not to over stress your fish. IMO is "in my opinion".

Can I guess that you are a little new to saltwater fish?

I am very curious on how your Powder Blue is currently doing. Powder Blues are easily stressed and typically do not do well in newer tanks, smaller tanks or with other agressive fish. Let us know how the little guy is doing.

Thanx G.L.C

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store