stop going on about walmart!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

daniel364

Its not all that bad...
ok this site is getting alot of stick because walmart is dominating the forums. But the thing is we cant do nothing! yes yes i know it sucks because from what i hear of your experiences with the store its not great. and i know how you want to say about your bad experiences but everyone knows now dont they? if you can avoid going to walmart do so. i know for some of you its the nearest place and i dont dispute that and respect that but you know what you are getting now because you have read peoples experieces. im not trying to start an argument but it is effecting this sites forums. All im saying is that we know what walmart is about now and the state their tanks are in so learn from other peoples mistakes! and if you have no choice but to go there, do so with what other peoples said in mind. if your purchesed fish has got disease write a thread about how you can stop it you may mention walmart in there if you wish but just focus on how your going to get the fish better. Walmart is getting too much publicity here All i see is walmart this , walmart that "lets protest against walmart" im sure if walmart wanted their own forum they would have one but this forum is for fish!
i just wanted to get my veiw across to help this site and im sorry if people disagree but dont hold it against me im just saying my opinion.

Thanks
dan

plah831

Am I mod enough?
Apr 29, 2006
Monterey Bay, CA
besides, they're going to start charging us after we've said their name so many times :D Ala "Network Neutrality" thread.

plah831

Am I mod enough?
Apr 29, 2006
Monterey Bay, CA
homer3d455840 said:
I'm not sure which is worse: people complaining about WalMart or People complaining about the people who are complaining about WalMart! :rolleyes:
Ha, LOL! You're a clever one, Homer.

BTW, where'd you get your "degree"? :D How does one become a Fish Psychologist? I just think that's a great title for yourself :)

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
yeah... sorry about talking your guys ears off about the horrors of wal-mart.... i'm a little shooken up since the death of all my mice, so seeing horros just set me off..... i'll stop now... sorry again...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store