no more for me........

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

makai

big kahuna
Nov 27, 2002
Fall River, MA
Visit site
Thats right....i've had enough......

no more big fish for me. Just going to stuff the tank with rock.
have a grouper, a beautiful one too, that has cost me $180 in a week and a half. I'm not going to even mention my past losses as you all are familiar with.

Rock
RockRock
RockRockRock

sorry folks...just had to vent.....:confused:

lebloom

AC Members
Oct 4, 2001
Illinois
I kind of understand how you feel right now. I had 6 really nice fish and lost all of them just like that. Had these fish for 3 -4 years. Had my water tested 3-5 times and the LFS keep saying there is no problem. Bought 3 fish, not all together, and they all died within a week. I now have only a clown and a yellow tang and the tang is not eating, just hides, hold it, he just died. I'm getting fed up with LFS because theyr'e in it for the business.

makai

big kahuna
Nov 27, 2002
Fall River, MA
Visit site
can relate....

my lfs is normally pretty good, BUT they are still too business oriented. bought a prizm skimmer last night for my 55l.
he tried selling me the pro which i'm sure is better, but what do i need it for.
i spent $80 for the base model rated for 100g and he wants me to buy the pro for $180. ALRIGHT BUDDY!!!!!!!

i hear ya

Rodney

Registered Member
Nov 27, 2002
Visit site
Hey Makai,

This is Dale (Reefscape) on a freinds PC.

Bummer on the losses. It gets pretty frustrating at times I know. You are on the wrong side fo the world by the way. Where are you from originally?

I stay on Kauai brah.

makai

big kahuna
Nov 27, 2002
Fall River, MA
Visit site
aloha brah.....

reefscape,

your right, on the wrong side!!!
originally from east coast.........
or oahu. spent equal time in each.
haven't been to my real home in almost a year. the only thing in MA at least i got my favorite past time in my living room.

got to stop sticking my head in the tank. hehe
keep thinking its Hanauma Bay

peace from the east...

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store