Ac/mfk Aquascape Meet On Oct. 15 - NY/NJ area

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2005
VA-DC-MD
WHAT : AC / MFK AQUASCAPE MEET

WHEN: OCTOBER 15 2006 , 2:00 PM

WHERE: 264 Columbus Ave. Roselle , NJ 07203

Here we go east coast !

If you are itching to add another specimen to your collection
or just want to be part of what is fast becoming a east coast tradition,
make sure to come down to Roselle,NJ on Oct. 15. to check out Pedro's ( Aquascape )
facilities. Please PM Aquascape if you have any requests or special orders.

www.aquascapeonline.com

See you there !

Lets discuss it here....

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2002
New York
I am confused here???

What is Aquascape Online? Looks like just another store/site selling fish?

Why would I want to drive from NYC area to there?

None of the above links I followed made me think anything more than you are just promoting somebody's shop?

dorkfish

AC Members
Jul 25, 2005
Windsor,Ontario,Canada
TwoTankAmin said:
I am confused here???

None of the above links I followed made me think anything more than you are just promoting somebody's shop?
I second that. Even though I still wouldn't drive the ten + hours to get there, I'd like to see the answers to these questions.

fish_freak

Retired Mod
Feb 15, 2002
Great Barrington, MA
This place is a commercial facality like the ones where your LFS would go to purchase fish so its a bit more than just another LFS. The guy that owns the place is a member at MFK and and basicly opens up his place to Members of the forums for a get together. Sounds like a cool idea to me. Get to see how a commercial vendor runs. Get to look over a huge selection of rare fish and I would assume purchase them for less than the LFS, and meet with fellow hobbiest's all at the same time. I wont make it becuase I am going to the Connecticut get together the next weekend.

Nov 15, 2004
His prices are great, his fish are rare & exotic and I would order from Pedro again if I had a spare tank. There are a few fish forums that support AS and have them as a sponsor\sponsored member. I wish I was anywhere near the area to save on shipping :(

Rallysman

Stinkfist
Aug 2, 2006
Indiana
Wow, such negativity:(

I'd be there in a heartbeat if I was closer. It's always fun to meet other members/hobbyists!

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2005
VA-DC-MD
TwoTankAmin said:
I am confused here???

what is to confuse??? its a meet... what kind of place will be the best to host these kind of meet? a private home? Aquascape Online is a importer... how many of you have visited or see how an importer operate?

i have done meets in LFS, Conventions, or just go fishing... open your mind up abit.. its not that bad to try something fresh .. ;)

btw... im going to drive 4+ hours for this meet... and i have flew to other part of the world for just a "weekend meet" :sim:

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2005
VA-DC-MD
sublime1184 said:
His prices are great, his fish are rare & exotic and I would order from Pedro again if I had a spare tank. There are a few fish forums that support AS and have them as a sponsor\sponsored member. I wish I was anywhere near the area to save on shipping :(

group order ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store