October 21st Peoria IL area fish auction

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
Our fish club TriCounty Tropical Fish Society, sponsors 2 auctions a year. The Fall one is coming up Saturday October 21st. We have a lot of great fish that can go for crazy cheap, plants, and used equipment. Jodimartin from here was at the last one.
You do not have to be a member to sell or to buy. If you want to come and get rid of some fish stuff and pick up some bargains, this is the event in Central IL for you.
The auction will be at the Limestone High School cafeteria in Bartonville IL. We open up for people to start bringing stuff in around 9 am and the auction starts at 11 am and lasts until late afternoon. Please pm me if you are interested in selling, and we can preregister you and get you a seller number so you can get your stuff tagged before sale day.
Anything fish related..old magazines, books relating to the hobby...worm cultures..bulk fish food...tanks..lights...all kinds of fish. You never know what will show up.

Sale location:
Limestone Community High School
4201 S. Airport Rd
Bartonville, IL 61607

There will be road construction around the high school, if there are any detours set up I'll post further info here. Park in the parking lot on the south side of the building. The entrance to the building on the south side goes into the building right next to the cafeteria.

It looks like Mvigor will be coming and selling some snails, and Jodimartin plans to attend. Hope to see some local folks there. Let us know if you are planning on coming and maybe we can get together afterwards. PM me if you are interesting in selling.
Michelle

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Stickied for a couple of weeks.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Unstickied..

as always a pleasure.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store