Must be aliens in my room

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
The alien glow actualy gives me a headache... The glitter lines are a bit too much for my liking.

But seriously, I live in a condo. My room is not that big. It feels weird walking in my room. Should probaly leave some shades at the door for when I walk in. -> :cool: Me from now on entering room.

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
It's funny--we have aliens, too! I'm sure half my neighbors think I am growing pot in the lower level of my house.

VoodooChild

Kissin' the Sky
Dec 17, 2001
MN
Visit site
Try telling your looking pharmacist that you need hypodermic needles to get rid of an aiptasia infestation in your tank. "Aiptasia"=heroin. Understandable I guess, especially if you're my age.

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
If they wouldn't give you one, contact your local veterinarian. They should carry them.

Funny thing--there's a hydroponics store near here that I visited, just to price lights. I can gaurantee you some of that clientelle was lighting something other than clams and african violets...Sounded like a Cheech and Chong convention!

VoodooChild

Kissin' the Sky
Dec 17, 2001
MN
Visit site
Lol. Remember, they can't search your house! I had to do a case study on such a case last year where a guy (I think in Washington) got tagged for having a hydroponics lab. He then took it to court over whether or not the cops were allowed to come in soley on the info giving by electricity bills and thermo-imaging. He won. Actually I just asked my diabetic aunt for the needles. All the needles in the world!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store