JEBO Aquariums.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Waylander

AC Members
Jun 23, 2006
Tasmania, Australia
Hey everyone, I've commited myself to buying a JEBO R362 30G approx. aquarium. But now I've searched for JEBO on the forums and am seeing mainly negative feedback :( .

My LFS had quite a large range of JEBO aquariums, so I assumed it must be a reasonable brand. The tank its self is acrylic (I believe), and has two light fittings and some sort of filter in the hood. I'm not quite sure what the turnover rate on the filter is (I'm hoping its adequete) or exactly how it works, but I'm kind of assuming it's a hang-on-back filter, could someone explain the different types of filters and tell me what type this might be? (I read that some JEBO filters can be noiser than other brands, but I'm not sure if this only applies to internal powerfilters, or hang-on-back filters too.).

I was really happy when I found it because it fits perfectly in the space I have for an aquarium. But now I'm really worried that I've just wasted lots of money on an inferior setup :sad: . Please can you tell me about any experience you have with JEBO aquariums, especially if it's positive feedback! Please help to put my mind at ease.

Yours hopefully,

Kieren

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store