SICK OF SICK FISH - More problems in 46g

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

andsoitgoes

AC Members
Aug 26, 2006
Okay - This was our first tank and at the time we got it, all fish were trusted. Guh, I bought fish from PetSmart and tossed 'em right in. Needless to say, I've learned a tid since then.

Anyhoo, more problems with this tank. The Ich seemingly has cleared up, yay, and has left behind the following:

- Pop-Eye in the Mollies (added a few airstones that we believe added too much aeration, with bubbles too large)
- A very, VERY odd disorder with one of our baloon rams (was one already sick when we got it?)

Here are some pictures, they suck - my camera battery died as I was trying to get good shots. I was concerned that what they had might be Velvet, but the actual pictures I see and my fish seem to not match up.

Water params are clean, 0 Ammonia, 0 Nitrite, 12.5 Nitrate and pH of 7

Any help is, as always, appreciated:

Molly, bad shot - but eyes are bulged slightly, seems to be better without airstones (gasp, shock :p)

And here is a shot of our baloon ram, this looks *serious* and I'm not happy about it :(

This is a mini shot of the head, see the red mark?

Help, I really need it. This is the wife's main tank, and I don't know what else to do. I've treated for ich, I've got a UV filter installed running at/less than the rated 55gph, I've got a good filter, and I've JUST done a nice size water change.

Anything is appreciated.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store