Photoshopped Fish Competition

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rosswake

AC Members
Aug 7, 2006
Hey Everybody,

I was curious to see if anyone else had done some photo editing on their fish. Here is a picture of my edited Jack Dempsey. Lets see some pictures from people who have more photoshop experience or creativity than me. Winner gets a high five! ; ) (I know mine needs a lot of work)

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/6623/jack2editedos4.jpg

does anyone know how to get the image to paste here directly from imageshack? I have only been able to paste the link, but I'd like to make it easier for everyone to see the image. Thanks in advance.
Ross

Last edited:

Lobo.

sheep in wolf's clothing
Feb 24, 2005
Nashville
put [ IMG ] URL goes here [ / IMG ] around the url without the spaces

although you could just go under "my pictures" in image shack, then copy the url that is shown next to the image, there are a cople that are labled for forums

rosswake

AC Members
Aug 7, 2006

after

before

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

fishflaps

So fishy...
Oct 15, 2006
West Yorkshire, UK
www.otmb.org
Instead of wrapping your link with .. try putting [img] & [/img] It ma...//kirstie.otmb.org/misc/lilymask.jpg[/img] :D

rosswake

AC Members
Aug 7, 2006
lol - thats pretty good! Perfect for the holiday!!

wataugachicken

The Dancing Banana
Jul 14, 2005
Charlotte, NC
very cute!

rosswake

AC Members
Aug 7, 2006
by the way, does the unedited JD look like a male or female? thnks

fishflaps

So fishy...
Oct 15, 2006
West Yorkshire, UK
www.otmb.org
Looks to me like a female. I'm no fish expert but i always got told males had a slight hump on the forehead.. unlike the smooth head yours looks to have..

I'll probably be way off but its a 50/50 chance eh.. :D

Cylon

AC Members
Sep 12, 2005
Benton, IL
Looks female to me as well

fish_freak

Retired Mod
Feb 15, 2002
Great Barrington, MA
I would say that yours is a male. Generally with Jack Dempseys if there is lack of irridescent marks on the gil plate or only a few spots like yours then it is a male. If there is lots of irridescent splatches on the gil plate then it is a female. Here is a pic of mine that im prety sure is a female. Notice all the irridescent marks on the gil plate

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store