Monster Aquaria Network

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Max

It's me
Jan 26, 2004
Mars
Visit site
Hello,
I hope everyone really enjoys our new improvement! The Monster Aquaria Network is our new portal to a lot more info and fish etc. This is one of the largest networks of it's kind in the hobby. I really hope that everyone visits our sister sites and enjoys what they have to offer. It's up to us but, we can make this into one of the best things out there.
Everyone have fun!
Max

Max

It's me
Jan 26, 2004
Mars
Visit site
Well they mostly have large preds and some rather interesting fish. They seem to be as sharp as tack though and if comes to big preds or odd balls they are the place to be.

daniel364

Its not all that bad...
eh what the hek, il become a member no-harm lol ---hey its working already!lol

Do reckon APF members will rise i like that site because im inttrested in photofraphy but it takes several days for someone to reply to a thread because of the lack of members i suppose.

Max

It's me
Jan 26, 2004
Mars
Visit site
Daniel,
I think that it will help out all 3 sites. Of course we are the big dog in town as far as numbers go ;).
Max

redtailfool

AC Members
Aug 2, 2006
I also think its a good way of matching up a specific community for the hobbyists.

Take me for example, i am more into the big predatory tankbusters
than smaller community fish , so i would consider MFK my home. If i was into keeping tetras and kuhli loaches for example, then i would definitely make ac my home.

Max

It's me
Jan 26, 2004
Mars
Visit site
Or if you were into salt water for example. I think that it's going to be a great .....place to hang out !

fish_freak

Retired Mod
Feb 15, 2002
Great Barrington, MA
Yes Max it will benefit us all. Its also great that we have one "fearless" :thud: leader for all three sites lol. Li has done a great service to the aqurium community by linking all of us together. M.A.N. will be your one stop for aquaria needs on the web. Heck consider us the wal-mart of aquaria keeping except we know what the heck where doing! :read:

kcooley

freeswimming
Dec 14, 2005
MN
is theteh part of the aquatic pictures part? it kinda reminds me of his site. (which has great pictures by the way!)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store