*Waves hello*

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ichthyophile

AC Members
Nov 8, 2006
Hi, folks - I've kept fishes from time to time since 1978, when my mother brought home goldfish for my brother and me. We started keeping guppies after Christmas that year, while Mom bought a couple of 29G tanks for angelfish, mollies, platies and swordtails.

The largest tank I've ever owned was a 55G about 10 years ago. I had to give it up when our firstborn figured out how to release the safety latch on the stand's doors; fortunately, my husband's co-worker wanted to adopt the entire setup, including my beloved pets.

Now that our sons are 10 and 8, I've begun keeping freshwater tropicals again and using information about the nitrogen cycle, diatoms, algae, different fish species, water quality, etc. as part of our homeschool curriculum. Fishless cycling has provided an interesting chemistry experiment.

My family is temporarily living in Utah while my husband attends college; we'll return to Washington after he graduates.

:hi:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

corykid

SPACE COWBOY
Aug 22, 2006
WHITBY, ONTARIO CANADA!
Welcome....just so u know, once you have started this hobbie IT HAS U FOREVER!!!! :devil: :Angel:

.....ok i read a bit more.....i guess u already know that lol myyyyy bad!

.....and its gunna get ur kid too! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store