Friends of MFK are friends of mine!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mjime714

Registered Member
Nov 27, 2006
HOWZIT?!?!

Im mike, I was referred here by neo of MFK. I go by the same SN which is my first initial, the first 4 letters of my last name and then the date of my wedding anniversary.. Makes it easy for me to remember. mjime714

I have a 240, 150 and a 12 gallon nano reef. Im mostly into cichlids, bichirs and reef, but I may venture into other areas.. I used to keep a planted nano, but its one of the most dirty tanks I have ever kept.. maybe go into again later, but not right now.

Looking forward to meeting all youz.

Mike

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

mjime714

Registered Member
Nov 27, 2006
Its really good to see a site with so many different interests.

Hey Freddy, I saw a Mantis Shrimp at my LHS... The sucker was HUGE!!! He was like a good 5-6" and was as thick as a banana. Scary thing, but I love the way they look.. Im thinking of starting a Mantis tank.. any suggestions or advice? Im not gonna get that big one though.

FreddytheFish

Nano-Reefer
Aug 29, 2005
Cincinnati, OH
My advice? Go for it. ;)

Mantises are pretty easy to keep. Fairly hardy, but very sensitive to copper and some other meds. Feeding is pretty much the same as with other preds.

Any specific info you want?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store