A Good Oddball?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Freshwater_J

AC Members
Oct 28, 2006
whats a good oddball for my tank?or centerpiece fish.........not a dwarf gourami or a blue ram cause im getting some for christmas

Marinemom

AC Members
Apr 8, 2006
Instead of thinking of a centerpiece fish right now I would consider increasing the schools of your neons, lamp eye tetras, and glo-lite tetras. They are all schooling fish and will do better and be happier if they have more of thier own kind. I would consider increasing the school of each one of these fish to a minimum of six with more of each the better option. According to your sig. you also only have one cherry barb. Although the cherry barbs are not considered schooling fish, they do like more of the same to hang with and play togather. I see you have an angelfish listed. I would think that the angel makes a great centerpiece fish.

Marinemom

Aussie_hippie_2

AC Members
Sep 17, 2006
Wisconsin USA
www.myspace.com
How big is the tank?

Freshwater_J

AC Members
Oct 28, 2006
look at sig

Aaron89

AC Members
Dec 2, 2006
England
Maybe a dwarf sting ray or a clown knife fish. Scats, Ruby Red Pencilfish

Aussie_hippie_2

AC Members
Sep 17, 2006
Wisconsin USA
www.myspace.com
You allready have an angel for a centre piece fish.

Cory Lover

AC Members
Oct 8, 2006
B.C. Canada
Aaron89 said:
Maybe a dwarf sting ray or a clown knife fish. Scats, Ruby Red Pencilfish
Hi,

I might be wrong, but don't Dwarf Sting Rays, Clown Knife Fish, and scats get to big for a 55 gallon and I don't think they would be compatible with the fish Freshwater_J has.

Cory Lover

Aussie_hippie_2

AC Members
Sep 17, 2006
Wisconsin USA
www.myspace.com
I thought scats were BW anyway.

neonmadness

AC Members
Sep 14, 2006
scats would work except they bw and dwarf stingrays might be illegal in his state. most cool oddball fish would eat your neons, but you could get an african butterfly fish, which is a mini arowana that get about 4". o yea and your angel will eventually eat your tetras.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store