BEWARE OF Arizona Aquatic Gardens!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
BEWARE of www.azgardens.com
I recieved, dead on arrival shrimp, plants, and very sickly Flagfish. Tried e-mail and phone attempts to remedy this extreme problem to no effect...
I warn others to take their hard earned money elsewhere!!

I have a couple pics to show the 'results' of 'trusting' these people. I even talked to a guy ('Peter') that said, "Don't worry I'll take care of you..." ..over the phone right as the order was placed. So, it's not like ordering without a 'real' person on the other end...

When shrimp arrive dead, some look like Old Bay Seasoning was sprinkled on them - and cooked - before you even open the bag, (I'll leave the horrendous smell out of it..) there's a real serious problem!!!!

Pics soon.. real soon....

:mad: about $200 loss... including time and effort... and our own clean-up here..

Thanks..

Last edited:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
www.azgardens idea of a quality product!

Here's the pics.... I couldn't get good pics of the smaller shrimp and Flagfish.. Brazil Yellow Belly Glass shrimp - $2.29 ea. Malaysian Rainbow shrimp - $1.88 ea. (60 shrimp total)

And, I'd like to say, Pete, thanks for "taking care of me".. Too bad you don't answer e-mail, or your phone, even if it's only on Mondays that you have time to "help out" your customers.

Last edited:

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Man that sucks. I thought the same was going to happen to the pleco I got but no It managed to survive and is alive and healthy. Thank Timmain. Yeah I dont normally name my fish but he had it named Finn so its name is Finn and my Jag is the only fish I ever gave a name and Its name is Jagster I even have a E-mail adress using her name. I cam up with the name since one shes a Jag and to I live where theres Three rival gangs so she's a gangster so I named her Jagster. Jagster the Gangster. This was before I knew it was a girl. But yeah Sorry about your loss of shrimp fish and money.

nvision

what the heck is a pl*co?
Dec 11, 2002
Sunnyvale, CA
jau.smugmug.com
what a revolting nightmare that is. i'm sorry to hear about your loss. for what it's worth, this will help shed some guiding light for those who are in constant search for decent service and value in online commerce.

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
That's supposed to pass for a shipment of live animals? Thanks for showing it to us, so that we never buy from a place like that.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
You cant sue they say that its not there fault if you get DOA's that you have to take it up with the carrier or deliverer. So they have a nice slick way to get away with it.

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
I ordered $150+ worth of plants from them awhile ago. I think the biggest plant I got was 1/4"

BBN

Braves on the Warpath
Apr 3, 2003
Marion, Illinois
Visit site
Anyone else getting hungry for Red Lobster?

Sorry. I've heard bad things about them also. Now I see it w/ my own eyes. Thanks for the warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store