Some of my plant tanks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

04cobratorchred

AC Members
Mar 8, 2005
I was board so I thought I would post some pics of my tanks. I don’t use any co2 and just started using excel in my 55 gallon two days ago and just noticed it’s killing my jungle vals very quickly. Please let me know what you think and give me some feedback even if it’s not good. Thanks

90 Gallon tank 64 Watts of light nothing added

90 Gallon centerpiece of driftwood with some Java Fern

150 Gallon tank 2 4' strip lights 128 Watts total, nothing added

150 Gallon centerpiece of driftwood with some Java Fern

55 Gallon tank just started adding excel two nights ago and noticed its kill my jungle vals.

125 Gallon 2 4' strip lights 128 Watts total, nothing added

Basement set up with breeders and grow-outs.

04cobratorchred

AC Members
Mar 8, 2005
BrkD said:
wow nice looking plants.. good job.. so just out of curiosity, whats that bottle doing in your 90g tank in the first pic.? theres some pretty nasty looking water in that bottle.

I have to hatch out baby brine for my angelfish. so i keep the bottle in there so the temp stays at 78.

04cobratorchred

AC Members
Mar 8, 2005
cichlidkeeper91 said:
That is pretty smart.

Thanks, i couldn't think of anything else that would help me keep the 2L bottle at that temp so i just put it in a tank. As far as lighting for the 90G i just had that shoplight sitting around and put it on the tank and i have never really hand any problems with it most of the plants in there are low light plants so it works out for me for the most part. its only two 32 watt bulbs.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store