FINAL stocking!!! yay!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bettafish777

betta
Dec 26, 2006
ok. here is my FINAL stocking!!! YAY! so excited!!!

29 gallon tank

1 yellow male betta
1 male swordtail(not fully grown)
8 glowlight tetras
5 kuhli loaches

This is my final stocking. I've heard from some people that the swordtail and the betta might not get a long but I'll keep a look at it. So what do you think? Anthing else I am forgetting, need to know about? This site has been so helpful already. Thanks a bunch! :thm: :) :cool: :joke: :dance2: :p: :D :dance:

webcricket

(So chill.) No wonder it's freezing
Mar 22, 2006
Syracuse, NY
Sounds good!

Is that your betta in your avatar? He's beautiful! I've never seen one that yellow.

bettafish777

betta
Dec 26, 2006
well its not my betta but he looks exactly like him! I mean EXACTLY!!! its so weird! I'll watch the betta and swordtail! thanks!!

beviking

Senior Member, Sophomoric Attitude
Feb 16, 2002
Syracuse, NY
What? No pair of ladies for the swordtail??? Depending on the color(s), you may contemplate it later if something seems 'missing'. A pair of same colored females might round out the tank...maybe :huh:

bettafish777

betta
Dec 26, 2006
the swordtail has a back stripe through his white body. I got a male swordtail and 2 females like 5 months ago and the females both turned male(I know how to tell them apart) and only one is left now.(they did not fight. they were very peaceful to one another).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store