Which do you like better: AquariaCentral or Monster Fish Keepers?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Which do you personally like better: Monster Fish Keepers or Aquaria Central?

• Aquaria Central

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Monster Fish Keepers

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Maybe I shouldn't vote cause I haven't really been to MFK, but I love it here at AC so I did. I guess someday I will have to venture over just to check it out.

RoseFishWatcher

AC Members
Oct 31, 2006
Colorado
I voted AC over MFK. I actually found AC through MFK. The reason I voted as I did is because I really don't have any monster fish - so I just don't feel like part of the community there.

Cory Lover

AC Members
Oct 8, 2006
B.C. Canada
Hi,

I'm a member of lots of forums, but this is the only one I've stuck with. You kinda feel like a part of a community here. And its nice here because I have my niche, which is being the resident Cory nut :). I'm a member of MFK (went there like twice) and never really liked it. There is nothing about Cories!

So I vote AC with out a second thought!

Cory Lover

jennypenny

AC Members
Oct 30, 2005
Athens, Ohio
I love AC ,but imagine that the results of this pole might be different if asked on the MFK site. :rolleyes:

Blueiz

THE TypoQUEEN
Sep 5, 2005
NC
bettagurl said:
I LOVE MFK'ers!! they are soo much nicer.
Dont forget there v-day present. ;)

Wheres the choice for equality..LOL

I chose not to vote as I like both forums, as well as the photography forum. The forums are all related in one way, that is fish. Other than that, theres really no comparison as all three have different focuses.

Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store