Female bettas for 10g fem betta display aquarium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_love_fish21

Registered Member
Jan 5, 2007
Yes female bettas. I used to overlook them, but recentely noticed that they were very pretty too and my last two bettas were male and I wanted to keep a female next time. I started doing some research to see if they were any different than the males as far as behavior and housing, and I noticed a couple breeders actually raised groups of them together for you and that female bettas can be kept in groups as long as hiding places are provided and there are more than two.
I would really like it if someone in Indiana had some female bettas for sale or breeds them or something. I wouldn't mind having them shipped to me. So far I've only found two sites that have female bettas to ship. **************** and the woman who breeds them on bettatalk. Anyone else have any useful info for me?

kira

AC Members
Sep 12, 2006
My local Petco carries them all the time. You might check with one near you.

I_love_fish21

Registered Member
Jan 5, 2007
aquabid is helpful. but I'm looking for local people, or people closer, like MI, OH, IL etc. It's ok. I'm still just researching where to buy from at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store