Mad Bomber Fish!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aardvark1

Too many tanks are almost enough...
Sep 27, 2005
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA
Jack Dempsey's (as you probably know) will pick up gravel in their mouth and drop it a little ways away. Bob, my small JD, started something last night that had me rolling in laughter.

Was sitting on the sofa watching the fishies before bed, when I noticed Bob pick up some gravel, swim 8 inches away over Ralph the Plec and drop it on him. Not once, but 4 times! And each time I coulda swore he had an evil Sh*t-eating grin!:)

Ralph was not a Happy Camper....

:dance2:

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
LMAO!

hes a troll fish!

PPOHolbrook

AC Members
Nov 26, 2006
High Point, NC
lol

Thats about the funniest crap i have ever heard, i would have pissed myself if i had seen it.

Brian

donfenk

AC Members
Jan 4, 2007
New Jersey
I like that your fish have names - mine dont :(

well my wife has named her two parrot fish in her tank

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
my GT does that to my biggest oscar..picks up a large amount of substrate and spits it into the O's face..crazy fish

rosita

Here
Jan 11, 2006
Cape Fear River Basin
roflmao!!! Art, that is hilarious!! Cichlids have so much personality!! Mine haven't bombed anyone yet, but my larger OB peacock male blew sand in a Taiwan Reef male's face!!!!! I could actually see surprise in Don Juan's face--he thinks Leo is afraid of him!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store