Everyone post Pics of your Tank Here

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mikelush78

AC Members
Jun 30, 2006
Rochester
I thought it would be cool if we got a bunch of people to post pics of their tanks so we all could see different setups. Plus I love to see reef tanks...

Here is my 24 gallon Nano Cube.. Been up for a year and changing it over to a 90 gallon very soon...

If you dont know a website to host pics and give you a url.... I use this one it works for me and its free... www.onfinite.com

Hope others post pics here also :)

mikelush78

AC Members
Jun 30, 2006
Rochester
That is on beautiful tank USCavalry19d .... wow
Congrats... Hope my 90 gallon turns out that nice :)

How is your dimand golby? My LFS tells me not to get one that he will die because he wont get enough food. Do you do anything secial for him or is he fine on his own?

USCavalry19d

AC Members
Oct 27, 2005
Lexington, ky
First want to say thanks for the comments on my tank. Well from what i hear Gobies are a hit or miss type fish. Either they will accept frozen foods or they wont. Mine does thankfully. Also they require a tank of 50 or more gallons. you should be able to keep one in your 90 gal with no problem. I would just recommend a refugium to go with it. In my first pic you can start to see my 20 gal refugium start to come into the pic. In my opinion a refugium is key to a healthy tank.

Ghost_knife

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
my tank looks like ish right now... there will be pics up in the Photo sections of the forum in the coming week.

Ghost_knife

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
or Saltwater.... which this section including general marine, MArine Newbie and Brackish are for. also propigation.....

mikelush78

AC Members
Jun 30, 2006
Rochester
I put the post here to get peoples reef pics only... I want to see others reefs before i start building my rock formation in my 90 gallon tank... that is why i posted it here and asked for some pics....

USCavalry19d

AC Members
Oct 27, 2005
Lexington, ky
Hey Mikelush If you really want to get some ideas and see ALOT of reef tanks or heck any other type of tank go to this site.

http://www.ratemyfishtank.com/

I guarantee you wont regret going to this site. They have alot of great pics and gives alot of greta ideas on there just from looking at other peoples tanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store