who,s the meanest

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
Dovii, Urophthalmus, Black Nasty/Odo, Umbee/Basketmouth/Blue-Freckled Monster, Convict, Buttikoferi, Zebra Cichlid, etc., etc.

Tightdog1

Chinaman Can!
Sep 2, 2002
Clayton/Concord, CA
1. umbee aka blue freckled cichlid
2. dovii aka wolf cichlid
3.TIE
convict aka punk (my own name 4 it) or
red devil pure

dbcb314

Hates the Overstocking Police
Apr 12, 2003
Indiana
Visit site
my three would be:

1.jag
2.wolf
3.red devil

4. auratus

the auratus once killed my entire african cichlid tank (30gal) in one day. i was pissed, he WAS my favorite fish. i had to take him back, he was too mean

ScottoMacD

Charlie and Amanda's Daddy
Dec 21, 2001
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec, Canada
1) Dovii. Without a doubt the apex predator

2) Umbee One nasty fish.

3) Red Devil. There is no fish that is pound for pound more aggressive in protecting a territory.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
From my experience it's

1) Jag
2) Red Devil
3) Buttikoferi

From what I hear it's

1) Umbee - Blue Freckled Monster
2) Dow's - Wolf Cichlid
3) Jag & Red Devil

I put 2 for third place for alot of peeps say the Jag and about the same amount say no the RD so I call it a Draw. Fair enough well if not to bad.

Other Mean Fish

Green Terror
Red Terror
Convicts
Black Nasty

I know theres more my mind just completely blank though.

Dragon_Lord_Tia

OH NO not Lenny
Feb 14, 2003
Orange Australia
Visit site
would have to be my second fav cichlid the wolf cichlid

once i was over seas at my cousin who had a 3500 gallon tank with 12 piranhas and i thourght i would be nice (and inexperianced)and buy him a fully grown wolf cichlid for $250 and put it in why he was off fishing and with in 4 hours the wolf cichlid have killed and eaten every piranaha in that tank holy **** so i had to beg the guy at the shop to take the wolf cichlid back and replace it with 12 new piranahas before he got back but when i got beck he was their on a chair waiting for me to return and you know the rest:D

1)wolf cichlid hands down
2)red devil
3)flower horn or a trimac(ever seen these to fish fight krikey)they would take on a wolf cichlid with out looking twice they would lose but still their fisty

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store