Kenya tree

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

USCavalry19d

AC Members
Oct 27, 2005
Lexington, ky
it would grow if you attached it to another piece of rock or something solid. Simply glue it on with super glue or you can sew it on with some thread.

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
elastic bands work great. easier than thread or string and they work jsut as well. superglue doesnt work with most softies because they slime too much

skippy2

AC Members
Mar 14, 2004
holland, mi
Visit site
You don't really need to bother to frag a Kenya Tree. They frag themselves, unfortunately :( I started with a freebie Kenya Tree and now I have tons. I have so many little frags all over the tank that when I need to get my hands wet, I pull some out and flush them. My lfs doesn't even want them.

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
i hear ya skippy
i'm about to start flushing myself
i think i am going to show up at the next local reef meetting with a huge bag full of frags and jsut hand them out. haha

skippy2

AC Members
Mar 14, 2004
holland, mi
Visit site
I live in the frozen tundra of s.w. Mi. It's maybe a whole 10* outside :( I have never shipped anything but if you still want some this summer, I'll learn how. You can have them for free just pay the shipping or better yet send me something in return. LMK :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store