Lates niloticus aka Nile Perch $100 OBO, So Cal Pick Up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

shoefreak03

AC Members
Mar 7, 2006
I need to sell the Lates niloticus. its about 8-9". The Armatus is taking shots at it so I rather go to a good home then have it become a victim. asking $100 obo. Pick up in so cal (alhambra area).

It still has the black/brown marking like the juvi nile. No Pics. Looks like any other nile you find on the internet. Feeding on market shrimp. Come and get it.

PM me if interested. Trades may also be considered.

*** PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE DO GROW BIG ***

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
are you selling a 5000 gallon tank to go with it? hahahahahaha

well, that's only because they like to be kept in groups of 5-6...:laugh:

liv2padl

cichlidophile
Oct 30, 2005
north carolina
that one's only a juvenile .. they eat small children and dogs when they get to adulthood. ;)

wataugachicken

The Dancing Banana
Jul 14, 2005
Charlotte, NC
small children and dogs, you say?

i think this could have a wonderful effect on the neighborhod.

liv2padl

cichlidophile
Oct 30, 2005
north carolina
yes, i definitely recommend putting some in your pool and then inviting the neighbors over. specially the ones with dogs that bark all night and have kids that play on your manicured lawn. oh, and make sure they bring over the kids ... in swim suits.

shoefreak03

AC Members
Mar 7, 2006
they do grow big as i advised in my original post. i am sure everyone on AC are responsible fish keepers so this is the least of my worries. i would keep it but i am afraid the armatus will kill the nile.

sorry i dont have pictures but the attached picture is an adult specimen. when young, they are brown and black, quite a sight to see.

This is a real bad picture since it is only a growing, but this is all i can find right now.

2230.gif

shoefreak03

AC Members
Mar 7, 2006
Here is an actually picture.. Not Mine but used from MFK (sister site of AC) and from member koliveira. all credit goes to the original creator of the picture.

If Mods feels the picture should be deleted since it is borrowed from MFK member, please do so. I only used it as an example for members who dont know what a baby nile perch looks like.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store