!!!!My New Saltwater Tank!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kano5003

This Is My New 75 Gallon Saltwater.
Jan 12, 2007
Australia
This is my new saltwater tank i have had it running for 2 weeks now and i have 2 cowrie snails and 2 bristle worms and 3 hermit crabs 2 small ones 1 large is all this ok for 2 percula clowns in 2 weeks. I have a 30 gallon tank with protein skimmer and heater and filter and 3 marine lights all parameters are perfect if you want to know the parameters please reply thanks.

Kano5003

Picture 020.jpg Picture 005.jpg Picture 002.jpg Picture 007.jpg Picture 003.jpg Picture 013.jpg

Sevenstar

AC Members
Jan 1, 2007
Very nice :) It looks like you got some great pieces of rock. The background is a bit distracting though. It clashes with the rock inside your tank.

kano5003

Jan 12, 2007
Australia
guess what thats really wierd lol i just changed it like 2 minutes ago ill get more pictures of it ok wait there....

Sevenstar

AC Members
Jan 1, 2007
guess what thats really wierd lol i just changed it like 2 minutes ago ill get more pictures of it ok wait there....
I look foward to viewing them. I also resently set up a tank. But I want to wait until its a bit more mature before I start taking pictures. I plan to add 3 more pounds of liverock later. Heh, my damsel is having the time of his life right now. He has the entire tank to himself and has many established sleeping/hiding spots.

kano5003

Jan 12, 2007
Australia
here they are my big red hermit crab and snails.

Picture 043.jpg Picture 044.jpg Picture 045.jpg Picture 046.jpg Picture 047.jpg

Sevenstar

AC Members
Jan 1, 2007
Very cute hermit crab. Whats that reddish bit you have on top of your liverock?

I like the background much better. You can now see the colorful rock more clearly.

kano5003

Jan 12, 2007
Australia
Yes i agree umm the red stuff is dead coral base rock looks very nice and im planning to get 2 clowns can you please upload a picture of a damsel i havnt seen them before will they get along with clowns i got a 25 gallon.

Sevenstar

AC Members
Jan 1, 2007
Yes i agree umm the red stuff is dead coral base rock looks very nice and im planning to get 2 clowns can you please upload a picture of a damsel i havnt seen them before will they get along with clowns i got a 25 gallon.
I like the red dead coral. It makes the tank look more diverse. I hope to add some more interesting liverock once my tank ages more.

Two clowns sound adorable. Once I have my tank running for another three weeks I plan to return the damsel. I was thinking of getting a small clown.

I will upload a picture of damsel once I can get a clear shot. I will try now.

As for the behavior of damsels. They are very aggressive. I wouldn't recommend one for a tank that size with your clowns.

Sevenstar

AC Members
Jan 1, 2007
Ah and the icon is a bad picture of my damsel. Its just a front view. Very blurry. I can upload a better one.

kano5003

Jan 12, 2007
Australia
Ok thanks im not sure ill get one i was thinking 2 clowns and more fish like a butterfly fish and can i see a picture of your tank plzzzzzzzzzzzz it sounds sooo good please upload pictures i cant wait plz im inpatient lol.........................:clap: :clap: :clap:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store