!!Hitch Hickers In My Saltwater Aquarium!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kano5003

This Is My New 75 Gallon Saltwater.
Jan 12, 2007
Australia
Last night i was just about to go to bed and i thought to my self ill turn out the lights and get a little red flashlight and have a look for hitch hickers so i turned off the lights and started the quest well i saw 10 little bristle worms in my tank. So i turned on the lights and they all went back in the live rock. Its so fun watching them. I know some bristle worms I should get rid of but these ones are the good kind i have researched them. i will try and get some pictures tonight it wil be hard thought. I am planing to get 2 percula clowns in 2 weeks and maybe an enomone later in 6 weeks. I have had my tank for 2 weeks it is already cycled because i added live rock and sand from a established tank. I already have 3 hermit crabs 1 big one 2 small ones. i have 2 cowrie snails if you would like to know the parameters please leave a post. thanks

kano5003

kano5003

Jan 12, 2007
Australia
can someone leave a reply..................lol

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Hiya Kano..

Yes, please tell us your paramters...Do me one favour though, please dont buy an anem..You should not be concidering one of these untill you tank is at least 6 months old, maybe even a year. Anems need to be put into a very well established tank, which yours wont be as its only just cycled...

No problem with the clowns though, they should be a great addition to the aquarium..

Niko

kano5003

Jan 12, 2007
Australia
my parameters are:

Amonnia is 0

Nitrite is 0

Nitrate is 5

p.h is 8.4

phosphate is 0.5 There my parameters thats all the tests that i have..... :dance:

kano5003

Jan 12, 2007
Australia
ok thanks.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store