Stocking 55G need suggestions

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Batmanjay28

AC Members
Aug 22, 2006
Oregon
Overstocked or understocked? What so you think about this? This tank has been running for a year and a half. The water is perfect and I wold be adding the fish in all at once but in groups over a month or so period. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments please do. Thanks!!! The tank is heavy planted and has 3 large pieces of driftwood. I was also wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a school of about 6 or 7 tetras that would add great color to the tank.

So..........

Maybe like 14 black phantoms

10 corys

8 hachetfish

4 Rams

7 ottos

a small school of about 10 tetras- need some suggestions on a tetra that will add a lot of color to the tank.

Batmanjay28

AC Members
Aug 22, 2006
Oregon
anybody else?

I think I'm going to only have 10 Black phantoms, and then 7 of another schooling fish. And only 3 rams.

Batmanjay28

AC Members
Aug 22, 2006
Oregon
a 55 gallon with only 10 black phantoms, 7 tetras, and 3 rams is very understocked (wow i havent said that word in a while).

if you cut the number of black phantoms down to 10 in your origional plan you could substitute the four in for 8 neons or cardinals
So I think thisis what I'm going to do....

10 black phantoms

7 harlequin rasboras

7 bronze corys

3 Rams

4 ottos

5 hahetfish

that sounds good doesn't it?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store