Timmain

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Hey whe you had Finn did he get scared easy and bump into rocks??? Hes done this one several ocassion ever since I got him he even makes a open wound on ocassion. I think Im going to have to put him in an empty tank with just gravel and thats it.

Timmain42

Disturbed Quasi-Genius
Jan 4, 2002
D/FW, TEXAS
www.xmenclan.org
Yeah, he used to be a bit jumpy, but not to the extent that the was slammin' into the walls. Is he okay?

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Hes calmed down a bit . Not as jumpy just I had to remove him from my Jag tank my Jag made two slits in his tail so I pulled him out along with my other pleco just I guess he got scared while he was in there and had a wound at the very point of his head. Its almost healed just wanted to know if he was jumpy with you or if he was just jumpy after the move. Hes doing good though and man can he eat.

Timmain42

Disturbed Quasi-Genius
Jan 4, 2002
D/FW, TEXAS
www.xmenclan.org
Originally posted by GER1023
Hes calmed down a bit . ...Hes doing good though and man can he eat.
I hear that....

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
How much did you feed him when you had him??? Man its like this dude literally has a bottomless stomach and the part that pisses me off is he never gets fat. Unlike me.

Timmain42

Disturbed Quasi-Genius
Jan 4, 2002
D/FW, TEXAS
www.xmenclan.org
Oh, he was on a diet here. Anything he could scavage in the 55G tank, and maybe 3-4 Wardley's Discs a week.

Seems it would take more food than you or I have to keep that one fat.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
My gibbiceps will eat one algea walfer if its really hungry well I put four in last night to see how much he would eat there all gone and hes still scraping the glass looking for more food. Man could he eat.

Timmain42

Disturbed Quasi-Genius
Jan 4, 2002
D/FW, TEXAS
www.xmenclan.org
I'd often thought he could be well used in a very VERY large aquarium, kind of like the Anaconda Exhibit we have here in Dallas at the Dallas World Aquarium. That boy's an eater, for sure...

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Just woke up for the second time today and guess what hes still looking for more food. Sea World over here has a big tank with manatee's I might offer it to them for the week to clean there whole tank. Maybe then he'll stop looking for food.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store