newbie SF - would like 29 gallon bowfront tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

assuit

Registered Member
Jan 29, 2007
Hi everyone,

My son and I made a BIG mistake when in a pet store last month. His giant african millipede died (old age) and he wanted to get an aquarium. I gave in without research. ugggg. Well needless to say we bought the wrong aquarium and were sold too many fish. Since then I've been reading reading reading. They sold us a 5 gallon tank hex shaped with everything for $134 dollars which I now know is a bit of a rip off. My poor black skirted tetras (3) and corys (2) are all squished in. A friend took pity on me and gave me their old standard 5 gallon tank. They fish seem happier but I know I need a new tank.

Im looking for a 29 gallon bowfront tank with stand in the san francisco area.

Donna

p.s. Fish still alive and all levels in tank good. Change 10% water every two days as I know the tank is overcrowded.:dance2:

Jack459

AC Members
Dec 12, 2006
we are a group located in Africa. we deal with many types of aquarium species of fishes.tanks and filters for sale.please if you still interested for your demand please mail back ASAP to get it.nkl_space@yahoo.com we pay shipping fees and ship and you pay back as soon as your demand reaches you.

thanks.
waiting to hear from you ASAP
not that im trying to be rude but this does sound a little odd... or a little "too good to be true" would you care to elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store