Opinions of BP

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Ok what do you think of this woderfully ugly horrefic fish
made by man kind??? I give it two thumbs way way wayyyyyyy
down.

Last edited:

Tightdog1

Chinaman Can!
Sep 2, 2002
Clayton/Concord, CA
i think its the most ugly fish I have ever seen, except for the flowerhorn without a tail. i think all that mutation and mutilation should be illegal its so wrong! i mean how would u like it of someone cut off you legs and let you get around like that, that would be horrible, hybrids are just wrong IMO.

please tell me u dont have 1 of those GER1023

Last edited:

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Oh hell no I dont have one. I just saw it on a website and wanted to see peoples reactions you wouldnt catch me dead with one of those things.

dbcb314

Hates the Overstocking Police
Apr 12, 2003
Indiana
Visit site
mine doesnt look like that at all. mine actually looks like a fish. it can actually close its mouth too, swims fine and everything.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
You know thats a pic of your fish DB. LOL. Nah they had some of these at my LFS but they disapeared and they never got anymore.

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
Why are we bumping this now?

A man-made fish whose swim bladder is deformed gets a big-ol' thumbs down from me, but this really didn't need to be bumped. You'll get enough opinions as is with such a charged trolling thread.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store