My goldfish passed away... =(

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

5Bettamom

7 BettaMom now!!! Woot woot
Dec 15, 2006
Washington
Shipwreck passed away today..I woke up and he was gone...a little while ago he got beat up by a Chinese Algae eater, but healed well and I moved the CAE in with my salamanders. I got him *Nearly* a year ago and had him in a 2.9 gallon *bits lip* I was screaming at myself :rant2: when I reliazed what size tank I had had a fish that was supposed to grow to such a big size -- I felt so bad for him. I hadnt realized that was too small, but you guys taught me well. I moved him into a bigger tank -- but not big enough. I was saving my money up for a nice big tank for him, and had almost raised enough when I woke up this morning to find him being a floater :( My room felt so empty....I buried him very deep in the ground to find him unpeacefully duggen up by my dog -- not any more harmed than he had been since I buried him though. So I reburied him somewhere where my dog couldnt unbury him again, and missed him some more :( RIP little guy, I will miss you.

I also found out my Kuhli loach hadn't passed away, he was just buried very well in the rocks! I am picking him up some buddies tonight or tommorow afternoon with my money that I had planned on using to buy Shipwreck a new tank with.

P.P.S. A 10 gallon is big enough for a few Kuhli Loaches, they only grow less than 4 inches, I think you guys mistook them for Dojo Loaches or something...

Anyway my final words...
RIP little shipwreck and I love you and miss you :(

5Bettamom

Dec 15, 2006
Washington
Ya mee too..thanks for a little support... :eek:

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
I am sorry for your loss. I hate when fish die of stunting, because it is preventable and the owner feels so guilty when they find out that's why it died.

khuliis do get to 4 1/2 inches long and need groups of 5.

5Bettamom

Dec 15, 2006
Washington
Ok..I guess we will be picking up 4 more today AND getting another tank......

legendaryfrog

Tactical Refreshment Action
Nov 25, 2006
arlington heights - hoffman estates, IL
what size tank?

better be at least 50 gallons.....

5Bettamom

Dec 15, 2006
Washington
Bigger I guess *shrugs* 50 I guess if thats what you say *shrugs*

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
Bigger I guess *shrugs* 50 I guess if thats what you say *shrugs*
for 5 khulis? nah... 30Gs is fine for 5 khulis if they are the only bottom dwellers.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store