Where can I buy a 20G Acrylic Tank Online Cheap? (Just the tank/no stand)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Mantis_22

Blue Dreams Webmaster
Mar 24, 2003
Somerset, KY
www.blueskyff.s5.com
well im not minding the cheap part, its just that I have looked all over online just for the glass tank itself and nothing else. Wal-mart used to sell them like that around here but now they sell this stupid starter packages with aqua-tech add-on junk.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Have you asked if they sell the tank buy them selves??? They cant make you buy all the stuff for the tank if you dont want to. If they say you have to talk to the store manager and make a complaint. But besides that I dont know Im out here in california so dont know Pet Shops that are good around you.

Jan 24, 2002
Louisville, KY
Well, I think buying a tank online would be more expensive because of shipping costs. Do you want acrylic or glass. You named both in your post.

If you dont mind the drive, you could come to louisville and go to feeders supply. They have the best prices on tanks in the louisville area. There is one in E-town also if you are interested.

Mantis_22

Blue Dreams Webmaster
Mar 24, 2003
Somerset, KY
www.blueskyff.s5.com
Well i dont know really which is better. I have heard acrylic is better from some people but im not tottaly sure. Which should I get? Im gonna go around town tomorrow to look in some pet shops for some. If I cant find any I guess I will try to find that store in louisville.

Jan 24, 2002
Louisville, KY
acrylic is lighter than glass and stronger but for a 20 gallon I dont see the need to spend the excess money. Acrylic is mostly used for very large aquariums

If I were you I would buy glass. Its all I have ever had and I have never had problems.

Here is the website for feeders supply. It has all their locations
http://www.feederssupply.com

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store