Being sick...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY
I've always been one of those people who never get sick. Never. Well that was until the last 48 hours. I never understood what people were talking about when they said, "It felt like every bone in my body hurt." Heh, well now I know.

This is the first year in about 10 years I haven't had the flu shot (I know- it's controversial) and now I'm having flu-like symptoms. Coincidence? I guess it could be worse.

More time on AC! So if you're one of 'those' people who never get sick...watch out- it'll hit you like a punch in the face.

:sick:

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY
What's Zicam? Today is Day 3- I think I'm making up for all the years I never got sick.

Sorry for the woe is me thread. Hehe. Apparently there's a stomach bug going around. Not much to do except wait it out, and post on AC, I suppose.

:D

Chickieepooh2u

Ooo, Ooo! Pick me pick me!!
Jan 12, 2006
Norfolk, NE
www.myspace.com
Zicam - Found in the cold and flu section, is a homeopathic cold remedy. I like the spray the best. You take it at the first sign of a cold and it reduces the duration of it, in my case I only have a few symptoms in the morning for one day. LOVE IT! Our entire family has been sick-free all year!!

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY
Well, I'm going sickness shopping today so I'll look into that. Thank you.

Our entire family has been sick-free all year!!
Shhhhhh- you may jinx it!

;)

Siren

Mythological Creature
Well, I'm going sickness shopping today so I'll look into that. Thank you.
"Sickness shopping"? HAHHAA That's a great phrase for it...it's when you scour the aisles looking for this one med that you read bout online, while filling up your basket with kleenex, nasal spray, Gatorade, chicken soup, saltine crackers, and cough drops...hehehe

InR reason

InR reason
May 28, 2006
www.myspace.com
What's Zicam? Today is Day 3- I think I'm making up for all the years I never got sick.

Sorry for the woe is me thread. Hehe. Apparently there's a stomach bug going around. Not much to do except wait it out, and post on AC, I suppose.

:D
Yes, that's because it sucks being sick and you are pretty much zapped of any energy to do much else. Chickie made a great suggestion with Zicam.. my mother has used it with great results. If you're up to it, make a trip to your local health-food store and check out the various supplements and herbs for your immune system. There are tons. Also look for info on the web about these remedies, you might find something that the drug industry doesn't want you to find. :read:
Sorry about this, I know how bad it can be. It suckeths to the enth degree to be sick. Feel better soon, but do your research. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store