AC Meet for ThatFishPlace Anniversary Sale Event, Sunday March 18th 2007 at 1:00 pm

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2005
VA-DC-MD
What: AC-MFK Meet for TFP Anniversary Sale Event

When: Sunday March 18th at 1:00 pm

Where: That Fish Place/That Pet Place
237 Centerville Rd - Lancaster PA, 17603
www.thatpetplace.com

Should be great deals throughout. They have a great freshwater section, huge saltwater section, a large touch tank for kids. A ton of smaller tanks in stock, lots of decor, rock, driftwood, lighting and food supplies.

They also have a great reptile section, Small Animals such as hampsters/chinchilla's, as well as all the supplys for your pet whether it be dog, cat, reptile or fish.

Directions: DIRECTIONS FROM YORK/BALTIMORE
Take Interstate 83 North to the Arsenal Road/ Route 30 East exit (exit 21A). Follow Route 30 East to the Centerville Road exit. Turn left on Centerville Road. That Fish Place/ That Pet Place is 1/3 of a mile ahead on the left.

DIRECTIONS FROM HARRISBURG/HERSHEY
Take Interstate 83 North. Exit onto Interstate 283 South (exit number 46A). Interstate 283 South becomes Interstate 283 East at exit 1A.
Follow Interstate 283 East to the PA-722/State Road exit. Turn right onto State Road. State Road becomes Centerville Road, and That Fish Place/ That Pet Place is approximately 2 1/2 miles ahead on the left after exiting Interstate 283.

DIRECTIONS FROM PHILADEPHIA
Take the Pennsylvania Turnpike (Interstate 76) westbound to exit 286 (US-222/ Reading/ Lancaster). Merge onto US-222 South via the left ramp. Merge onto US-30 West toward Lancaster/ York. Take the Centerville Road exit and turn left onto Centerville Road. That Fish Place/ That Pet Place is 1/3 of a mile ahead on the left.

DIRECTIONS FROM READING
Take US-222 South and follow for about 27 miles to US-30. Merge onto US-30 West toward Lancaster/ York. Take the Centerville Road ext and turn left onto Centerville Road. That Fish Place/ That Pet Place is 1/3 of a mile ahead on the left.

DIRECTIONS FROM NEW YORK, NY
Take Interstate 78 West into Pennsylvania. Merge onto US-222 South at exit 54A. Stay on US-222 South. Merge onto US-30 West toward Lancaster/ York. Exit at the Centerville Road exit and turn left onto Centerville Road. That Fish Place/ That Pet Place is 1/3 of a mile ahead on the left.

DIRECTIONS FROM WILMINGTON, DE
Follow DE-52 North into Pennsylvania and stay straight onto US-1 South. Take the PA-41 exit and follow PA-41 to US-30. Follow US-30 West to the Centerville Road exit. Turn left onto Centerville Road, and That Fish Place/ That Pet Place is 1/3 of a mile ahead on the left.

DIRECTIONS FROM PITTSBURGH
Take Interstate 376 East/ US-22 East toward Monroeville. Take exit 15 onto the Pennsylvania Turnpike (Interstate 76 East). Exit at exit 247 (I-283/ PA-283) toward Harrisburg/ Hershey. Follow exit 1A onto PA-283 East. Follow PA-283 East to the PA-722/State Road exit. Turn right onto State Road. State Road becomes Centerville Road, and That Fish Place/ That Pet Place is approximately 2 1/2 miles ahead on the left after exiting Interstate 283.

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
Li, there needs to be MFK, and AC meets in NYC...i'd go to this one..but im not up for a 3-4 hour drive..

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
i just might attend that! 2 hours not to bad a drive!

chaibill

AC Members
Apr 28, 2006
Long Island NY USA
YOU SAY THERE IS ONE IN NEW YORK TOO DO YOU HAVE INFO?

blackwolfXKAV

Homo sapiens
Apr 20, 2006
New England Abroad.
How long is this, timewise?

I might be able to go by train if I can get back by monday.

Malbri-check your local trainstations, i believe amtrak.com has a few stops in maine, and you could ride down straight into Lancaster.

Thanks,
Thomas.

jere1558

AC Members
Dec 14, 2006
Pennsylvania
Great! That's my fish store! Live only 30 minutes away! I HIGHLY recommend them!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store