trade or sell: 55g, 30g, elongatus, sanchezi, upstate ny

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

primetime3wise

AC Members
Aug 23, 2005
pa
trying to get some extra dough together for when i get a huge rhom, as i'm gonna need a tank with depth of 18", if only for a short time...a 40g breeder mighe even work for a short time if you have one.

so, looking to trade, preferably, but might also sell my 55g and 30g that are on a dual iron stand...for a tank with a depth of at least 18": 40g breeder, 75g, 90g, maybe even larger (60"+ x 18" depth).

if anyone is willing to trade tanks, i'll throw in my two, recently bought serras at a very reasonable price.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's my prices if anyone just wants to buy, again, cheaper as part of a trade:

55g w/ stand: $175, complete
30g long: $75, complete, except for stand

55g, 30g, dual iron stand, holds both, complete: $230

S. elongatus 6": $100

EVERYTHING: $350
--------------------------------------------------------

again, prefer trades.

LOCATION IS BUFFALO, NY.

pics upon request.

PT

Last edited by a moderator:

primetime3wise

AC Members
Aug 23, 2005
pa
55g: tank, glass lids, heater, gravel
30g (long): tank, glass lid, 24" striplight, hang on filter (whisper 30), heater, gravel

iron stand holds both tanks. i've decided to keep the 36" striplight and AC 70 filter to reuse on my next, larger tank.

so, i guess it's not 100% complete, but for the price i'm offering it is quite reasonable.

PT

7530stand.jpg

primetime3wise

AC Members
Aug 23, 2005
pa
bump

i will now include the striplight, as i found a larger tank that came with one, so i don't need the 36" one for the 55g.

and to note, the 55g's back side is painted black, but can easily be removed with paint thinner, etc....

the 30g is just a black wallpaper taped to the aquarium.

gravel also included

$215 for both tanks. elongatus still $100

pt

Kyohti

Curiouser and Curiouser...
Jan 5, 2007
Northeastern Oklahoma
I'd SOOO buy these from you in a... heh... New York minute... if I didn't live in Oklahoma. ; _ ;

There's never any larger aquariums for sale in OK from private owners.... hell, there's never ANY good pet stores or good fish varieties or ANYTHING here!!!

I swear, it's like Oklahoman's think fish is nothing more than that deep-fried stuff you eat with tartar sauce and a baked potato!!!! >.<

If you love the hobby... avoid Oklahoma. It's a sinkhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store