A Very Serious Question.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ChEeRs_BiG_EaRs

KrUsTy'S FiSh KeEpEr
Mar 22, 2003
Aussie
Visit site
I have spend my whole life in search of a gold nugget pleco. its really the only fish i want, and being a very experienced breeder, i want to try my luck in breeding these guys. ive had the 400g tank set up for 3 years now, with nothing in it :(, it is such a waste. they dont have any in the pet shops in Australia.
I was wondering, can someone in america buy approx 3, and put them on ebay, so then i can purchase them, i will pay for shipping, is this ok?
and also, will it be possible to ship them to australia, or will they jsut be killed, i hope to hell they can.
thanx a lot.
BiG EaRs

clayt101

Registered Abuser
Why don't you try New Zealand. Its a lot closer, and I think that they don't have the strict importation laws that Australia has.

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
There are some large commercial sellers on www.predatoryfish.com/ibforums so you can talk with them and see if they could get you some Goldies. They have better shipping facilities than any of us, so they'd be your best bet. I think "sharkaquarium" would be your best bet out of all of them, but I'm not 100% for certain.

(Mods: I do not work for sharkaquarium, so please do not consider this to be a commercial post. I am merely recommending that cbe contacts someone with the capabilities to perform the task which he is requesting.--Matthew)

JamisonBWolsh

I am what I am. Defender of truth!
Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Its a shame... Here in los angeles, I just seen a tank with 4 of them for 19.99 each. Another LFS was selling them for 49.95 and yet another one was selling them for 14.95.

Hey, If you plan on moving to the USA, move to Los angeles, CA. You can pretty much get any fish your heart desires here :)

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
I hear you, JBW..I wish that I had your fish selection out here, and that it didn't have to be shipped!

ChEeRs_BiG_EaRs

KrUsTy'S FiSh KeEpEr
Mar 22, 2003
Aussie
Visit site
hey childawg
the link didnt work, could u please redo it please
thanx
BiG EaRs

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com