Heres my tank...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

happybob59

AC Members
Oct 11, 2006
100 and some odd posts ago I came here to this site with little to no knowledge on how to tank care of my tank and/or the inhabitants. I learned about CO2 and how to institute it into a planted tank, what types of fertilizers to use for my plants. I also have been (for the most part) able to combat my different algae problems with the knowledge, and lots of trial and error, from others. I've since then moved on to different species of plants, and incorporated a pressurized CO2 system. I've got lots more to learn on taking care of my tank none-the-less I think this site is a good starting place for beginners. So, taken with a Canon Rebel XTi, here is a picture of my tank. Let me know what you guys think. I'd like to say thank you all for helping me get it to where it is today, I couldn't have done it without you...well maybe I could have! But with much more screw-ups.

It's a lil out of focus just so ya know.

geofied

Plant formerly known as Duckweed
Jan 22, 2007
Cleveland area, OH
thanks for the comments! Not very many people around here, other than my parents, apprectiate a really nice looking planted tank. I always get this..."you need a more sociable hobby" do you guys ever get that?
About the time I got into planted tanks, my wife got into gardening, indoor and outdoor, so we're on much of the same wavelength for hobbies. I really do wish I had more local folks I could talk to about planted aquaria though, I want it to be a social hobby for me.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Very nice!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store