Fordtrannyman's Classified Feedback

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
I received anubias nana, anubias petite, and many stem plants from fordtrannyman. The shipping was fast, the packaging was really really well done and all the plants were nice generous portions and very very healthy. I would definately recommend getting plants from him. Good communication as well. Definately have confidence when buying.

jmontee

AC Members
Apr 16, 2008
Feedback

Received 6 nan petites from FTM. Great plants, much bigger than I expected. Fast shipping and great packaging. Defenitely recommended.

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
Good. thank you so much! It arrived on thursday like you said! now i'm such a believer lol Anyhoo! I tied it on big pebbles and small ones;looks good! Thank you once again for the awesome portions of dwarf riccia!

FluffynTex

Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!
May 21, 2008
West Texas
Ordered Tropical Sunset and Asian Ambulia, Received nice portions and he threw in 2 small Lace Java Fern, a small Indian fern and 2 stems of Rotala. Nice healthy beautiful plants. I would definitely recommend buying plants from him. Very nice to deal with.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I received some Anubias barteri (ekona), Anubias berteri (nana), Java Ferns, and Apple Snails from FTM... they're spectacular. I couldn't be more pleased with the plants/snails or the service. He shipped them fast and everything was packaged great.

I couldn't be more pleased and will definitely order more goodies from him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store