ronw007's Classified Feedback

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronw007

Breeder
Apr 17, 2007
Woodridge, Illinois
Real Name
Ron
Thanks to all past and present buyers that have purchased from me.

I have had several requests for a feedback column, so here it goes. If you care to share any feedback on any items that you have purchased, please do so here. If anyone would like to share updates on fish that I have sold, post a pic here as well.

I know things happen, either beyond my control or otherwise, if you have an issue with an order, please PM me first so we can try to work it out. My end goal is to make the customer happy.

Thanks for your continued support! :headbang2:

Last edited:

Fordtrannyman

Sharing Experience and Failures!
Apr 27, 2008
So. Cal.
I purchased some Angels from RonW007. All arrived in good condition thanks to good packaging and shipping techniques. My mail was delivered 4 hours later than usual. The outside air temperature was 89 degrees Fahrenheit (in the shade), the water temp in the package was a perfect 78.5 degrees Fahrenheit. Very responsible seller.

Thank you for making some of your Fauna available to other aquarist at a very affordable price.

Would bye from again:)

Lachette

AC Members
Mar 27, 2008
TX
Grabbed some moss and a pair of guppies from him. The fish were well bagged - even separated the male from the female. No leaks. The moss was kept well moist in a zipper bag wrapped in paper towels.

Packaging in the box was also excellent, all the sides were lined with insulating foam sheets, and the interior was filled with packing peanuts. Shipping was fast as well. Everything came out great and in awesome, swimming condition.

JL15219

AC Members
Jul 3, 2007
South Texas
I bought 6 angels from Ron about a month ago and they arrived great and are doing very very well...I would recommend to anyone! Thanks Again Ron.

prjjm

Registered Member
Aug 30, 2008
Bought some java moss from Ron. It arrived quickly and in great condition. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store