FREE 2 Comet/Shubunkin Goldfish - So Cal 93063 - Shipping or Pickup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaringshutter

Befriend a feeder!
Oct 17, 2006
Southern California
I still need to find new homes for these two babies. I prefer they go to a home with other goldies, but if these two are going to start off your own goldie school, that works too! :) PM me with questions.

You can pick them up or I can ship them. I live in 93063, am willing to travel reasonable distances to meet you halfway or so. They're still small enough to ship fairly reasonably. If you need them shipped I will split the cost with you if it's over $30. These guys will be shipped Fedex overnight only. PM me with your zipcode and I'll estimate shipping costs.

Sparkplug, shubunkin/comet goldfish
Home-bred baby, 1 year old
Nacreous orange w/white fins, one blue eye & one normal
Slight swayback
Approx 7 inches

Eclipse, shubunkin goldfish
Petsmart rescue baby, 1 year old
Blue "American/comet" style shubunkin, silver/blue w/white fins
Approx 4 inches

These goldies are very healthy - they get a varied diet of fresh greens, live food, flakes, gel, pellets, you name it... They are treated once per year with Prazi to prevent flukes and other parasites.

Keep in mind these guys will top out between 15-18 inches.

froglover007

Obsessed 13-year-old
Apr 15, 2009
Alberta
Wow nice goldies and a great deal but I am in canada. I see some mild scale damage on the fish at the top. Did he get an intramuscular injection?

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
If I had the space to house these guys I'd be all over these goldies, they are beautiful! Good luck with the sale/giveaway! I can't believe no one has taken these yet.

LiL GinGeR

AC Members
Aug 21, 2009
Midlands, England, UK
Real Name
Katie
i love the shub but my mum wint let me have another and i live in the uk

beabroca

AC Members
Feb 25, 2009
Wish I could handle them in home until spring...we are setting up a pond and theyd make great pets...:( they are beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store